BreadCrumb® ME Series
Portable, ruggedized, wireless transmitter-receivers with single or multi-radio configurations that enable high speeds and low latency for mobility-driven applications.
The BreadCrumb ME series provides ultimate portability of Rajant’s network node innovation, bringing the power of multi-frequency access, high bandwidth, and everywhere communications to people and assets that are on the move.
These ruggedized BreadCrumbs are compatible with millions of commercial off-the-shelf client devices such as laptops, smartphones, IP cameras, sensors, VoIP phones and other IP devices. They self-configure for easy deployment and secure coverage across your entire mobile operating environment.
Rajant BreadCrumb® ME4
The ME4 is our mid-level BreadCrumb solution and is an ideal alternative for adding wireless infrastructure and mobile nodes into your existing network. This system can be deployed in a variety of wired and wireless platforms such as LTE, satellite, and Wi-Fi.
The ME4 offers two transceivers and up to four external antenna ports, all in a lightweight and portable form factor.
- Supports multiple radio configurations—900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz and more.
- Supports several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication.
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices.
- Offers two antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output).
- Provides reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature.
- Rugged but lightweight, environmentally sealed – IP67 rated.