Powering the Living Network:
Rajant Kinetic Mesh Technology
Rajant Kinetic Mesh networks are unlike any other offering on the market today, providing fully mobile wireless broadband connectivity that is simple, instantaneous, and fail-proof in any application—a “living” mesh solution that moves and evolves with your connectivity demands.
Through its patented Kinetic Mesh technology, Rajant brings to life an extremely agile and adaptable wireless broadband solution that thrives in today’s diverse, ubiquitously mobile environments: the Living Network.
How It Works
Using a combination of BreadCrumb® wireless network nodes and InstaMesh® routing technology, Rajant Kinetic Mesh networks employ any-node to any-node capabilities to continuously and instantaneously route data via the best available traffic path and frequency—for any number of nodes, all with extremely low overhead.
Rajant BreadCrumbs can communicate with any Wi-Fi or Ethernet-connected device to deliver low-latency, high-throughput data, voice and video applications across the meshed, self-healing network.
Kinetic Mesh networks work autonomously to provide optimal connectivity across an organization’s dynamic environment of fixed and mobile assets, delivering robust applications in real-time.
- Total Mobility: Every node in a Kinetic Mesh network can act independently and with full routing capabilities, making it a true peer-to-peer network that is completely mobile-enabled.
- Proven Resiliency: With no single point of failure and self-healing capabilities, Kinetic Mesh networks guarantee uptime of your mission-critical applications.
- Maximum Bandwidth Utilization: Kinetic Mesh networks make use of all installed radios to dynamically route wireless and wired connections over the best available links.
- Rapid Scalability: While traditional mesh networks degrade as nodes are added, Kinetic Mesh networks grow stronger with each additional node. Nodes also self-configure for easy spin-out.
- Extreme Ruggedness and Security: Born from military and mining applications, Kinetic Mesh networks are proven to withstand the harshest conditions and support AES-CCMP and TKIP encryption with configurable per-hop, per-packet authentication.
This combination of technical functionality infuses Kinetic Mesh with the adaptability, flexibility, intelligence, and mobility to help organizations across industries improve operational effectiveness, enhance quality of service, drive productivity, and generate increased ROI.